Child does not seem to be growing with age, diagnosed to be leopard syndrome with mitral valve prolapse. Is it curable?

Dear sir My daughter is not growing up according to age.(failure to thrive). I shown to several doctotrs and found as she have some genetic disorder , LEOPARD syndrome . As per this symtoms, my daughter is having MITRAL VAVE PROLAPSE . Is this valve prolapse problem is curable along with baby growth? If not, And what are the treatment and precautions to taken further.please advise.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013