Child died due to brainstem glioma. Would his lifespan not have been more than two years?

hello sir. i am surya chakraborty. i lost my son (13 years)on 04-01-2012 due to brainstem glioma .first i admitted him in a reputed hospital in told me that this type of tumor is malignant and non operative.he also told me that the tumor growing very high and need a small operation to drain the water which was produced by that tumor and he also told me that he will not touched the tumor because if he touch the tumor it will grow up quickly.unfortunately after 1 day of a successful (doctor s version)operation my child gone to ventilation and doctor told me after water shunt operation the tumor got a huge space to grow up (but before operation he did not tell me about this type of risk)and finally on 02-01-2012 they declaired.......... please answer my some questions. no.1....before admit in the hospital doctor told me that he will be improve very slowly,after complete of the radiotherapy course he will be normal but his lifespan will not more than 2 years. told me the tumor is malignant so it is non operated.but an another doctor who was in the operation theater at the time of operation told me that with shunt operation they made an another operation........what was that? no.3....after my son s die when i pay the hospital bill i saw there was a video recording charge,then i request doctor for the operation c.d. but he told me there was no video recording at the time of operation ,also he told me the machine was out of order on that day.but the hospital staff told me that i may get the c. d. from doctor only............why he denied for c.d? and no.4......after operation my son was in sense he also told his name and address but at night when he suddenly go to coma a c.t. scan was made in hospital on that night.i also requested to doctor for that c.d.(scan) but he gave me a c.d.(scan) which was pre operation scan c.d..............why doctor not giving me the post operation records? thank u sir,please help me by clear these points.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  58 Awaiting Answer