Child diagnosed with typhoid. having fever, cold and cough and stomach problems. All tests normal. What should be done?

Hi ! My daughter is 9 years old . She had fever on 2 June and diagnosed as typhoid on 8 . She took 16 days course of antibiotic but after15 June she did not had fever. Now on 23 June she had 99 fever and it goes of on it s own without giving any paracetamol . She still has fever maximum by 99.3 sometimes and sometimes she is perfectly normal. She does not have any other problem such as cough cold stomach related problem or she is normally active also . I got her blood test done on 27 June which shows ESR 26 and rest are normal and urine test is also normal. What to do now ?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012