Child diagnosed with small heart. Should be concerned. Family history of heart problems

hell i have a son that is 13 years olds.I found out that he had a small heart through a x-ray because he was having abnomal bowels sounds.My son s aroun 5 10 very tall child.I know that the doctors in the er said it s nohing to worry about but we have heart problems in are family and i have and appt with a cardio doctor on tuesday about these?also he friend in school told him that people with small hearts dont live lon is these also true?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013