Child diagnosed with rheumatic fever, started benziobiotic injections course. Guidance?

My son age 12 year and 5 Months, two months before he has fever about 102 and after 2 weeks he had back pain slightly over to hip born and its repeated for two days and third day he had a pain in his knee and other joints, Doctor advise for some test his result at that time CSR 133, ASOT 618.5 CPR 68, but the heard report OK, I am confused that Doctor dignosed him RHEUMTIC FEVER.. I almost take 6 doctor advise 3 of them said nothing but 2 dignosed RF and 1 said donot take any chances for the second attack and started for benziobiotic injections every after 21 days. Will you please guide me some your experts openions on that my e.mail is YYYY@YYYY .... looking forward takecare Regards, Akbar Burney
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013