Child diagnosed with reactive arthritis and hypersensitivity has swollen nipples, limbs, eyelids, joints in the back, abdominal pain, low appetite, elevated creatinine levels. What can be done?

Hi my 4.5 year old daughter has swollen nipples and abdominal pain . she had a blood test and her results show slightly elevated creatinine levels. The doctor also told us Alanah has reactive arthritis and hypersensitivity . Alanah has limb swelling and eyelid swelling and occasionally the joints in her back and neck swell. I ve changed her diet and got rid of supposed reactive arthritis food triggers and this has stopped swelling of her back and neck. Her limbs(elbows,knees) are still swollen she also gets inflammation down below. The last couple of weeks she has been waking up through all hours of the night screaming clutching her belly. She has had and eveurine samples taken but as far as I know they are clear of infection. She is starting to look pale and sickly and will now vomit if I feed her too much. Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012