Child diagnosed with nasal allergy as an infant, takes inhaler only when required, has swallowing difficulty, advised throat X-ray. Worrisome?

my child is of 2yrs and 6 months,when he was 6 months old he was diagnosed with nasal allergy becoz his nose was blocked everynight and it was very tough to feed him,now when he is exposed to cold air he starts coughing and vomitting,so doctor prescribed him levolin inhaler and budecort,with using such medicines problem is much controlled,i want to ask whether these medicines are safe is there any side effect,we give him inhalers only when he needed it.he eats very little and creates problem in swallowing food and vomits the food,i am very much worried,an allergy specialist prescribe him throat x ray to see the problem
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012