Child diagnosed with mono. Was taking steroids. Puffy, swollen neck and jawline, Lump feeling in throat. Normal? Return to doctor?

My 12 year old daughter was diagnosed with mono last week. She has finally returned to school, because she no longer has fever. Her steroid pack was finished yesterday. Today she woke up with a very puffy, swollen neck and jawline, and she is complaining of a lump feeling in the base of her throat, making it feel as if she is choking on something. She is also extremely nauseous...more so than last week, has continual pain in her spleen area, and a constant headache. Is this all normal? Should she return to the doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013