Child diagnosed with mild concussion. Headaches more on touching. Test required to check for bone bruise?

My daughter was diagnosed with a mild concussion 1 week ago ( headache , balance issues & dizziness ). Most of the symptoms are gone except her headache. It hurts more when touched....we are about 1 1/2 week out. Is this normal, and the ER doctor said she could return to her sport in a week even if her headache was still there. She is 10 and other than the acknowledgement that her head hurts when asked she is acting 100% normal. Should I keep her out of her sport until the headache is completely gone? Should I have her checked for a bone bruise on skull to explain the extra pain on head when touched. Her headache is def. localized to where she hit it.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013