Child diagnosed with left duplex kidney. Had a double uretic reimplant. Frequent urinary infections. Remedy?

Hi, I have a three year who has a left duplex kidney , she was diagnosed at about 13 months if age. She then had a double uretic reinplant, and has continued to have infections, she is currently in hospital on I V antibiotics , once again fever of 40.6, vomiting , lethargy, I m worried about her future and het kidney... What does this mean for her kidneys? Why does she continue to have uti s? Frustrated mum Nat;) Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013