Child diagnosed with larngopharengeal reflux. Taking omez and zantac, throat stucked. Does he need to see a gastrentorologist? Cancer?

my son was diagnosed with larngopharengeal reflux , apparent mild. put on omez once day and zantac when needed. it ha been three weeks. he had a feeling of something stuck in his throat felt he cld remove it if he forced it out. mucous and acid and food wld be the result. just wondered does he need to see a gastrentorologist?what are the chances of him having cancer? a worried mother. thank u
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013