Child diagnosed with heart murmur. Has asthma and allergy. On singulair. Pain in the fingers, toes and feet. Treated for scabies.

my 8 yr. old boy was diagnosed with heart murmur at 2yrs. old. He also has asthma and seasonal allergies. He is on Singulair for the past 2.2 years. For a couple years he has experienced pain in his knees, fingers, toes/ feet that comes and goes. Blood tests for arthritis are negative. He has suffered with tummy pain/upset off and on for a couple years now too. He has had pnemonia a few times in the past two years and deals with what seems like chronic sinus problems. He will get fevers of up to 101 with no other symptom which can last for a couple days and just go away. The latest symptom is a rash that comes and goes for the past 5 months. He was treated twice for scabies (no one else in family showed symptoms) and still is dealing with this rash that comes and goes. He first starts to itch(I can t see anything) then within a few minutes, he will have visable rash. This will go away eventually, but can last for a couple days, be okay for a day or two andthen he will be covered again. He is having to use an inhaler everyday for the past two weeks. He also complains that his heart beats too fast and hurts after swimming or participating in his karate class, which never happened before. His singular has been associated with Churg Strauss Syndrome. I m concerned. What do you suggest
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013