Child diagnosed with ear infection, started vomiting medicines, on IV, is still coughing, has droopy eyes. How long will it take to cure?

My daughter was is two. the day before yesterday we took her to kaiser urgent care with a low grade fever and cough . They checked her out and said she was viral but had a ear infection and we were sent home to give her pain /fever reducing med and antiboitic for ear infection. The next day she was throwing up the ibprofen and antiboic and her fever kept raising up. I gave her luke warm baths, and covered her with luke warm towels, she woulnt eat or drink and diapers we not wet. So when the fever reached 102.3 we took her back to urgent care and they started a IV with antiboic and an hour of fluids. She is still coughing but I know thats viral and will go away. Today she still has droopy eye (eye lids) how long before that goes away? today her temp is 97.1 normal. but she still wont eat and drink much.How long before she feels better?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012