Child diagnosed with dengue, on monocef. What steps should be taken in case of rise in fever?

My daughter is in Severe fever . two days before blod test confirm typyoid with platelet above3 lacs but after one day another blod test confirm degue with platelets 0000 . I took my child to aiims emergency and they have given her monocef 2g and they discharge my child with the prescription moncef 2g twice a day for 7 days with out any medicine . now if fever goes high what the steps has to be taken imedeately. if she required hospitilization we will go for that also
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012