Child diagnosed with cyclic vomiting, taking Zofran. Suggestions?

My 4 yr old daughter has been kind of diagnosed with cyclic vomiting , and i am not too sure that it is that. She has always had vomiting episodes ever since she was a baby. if she has been eating good throughout the day and then either over eats or tastes something she doesn t like she will throw up everything she ate all thru the day. She has not been eating at school, per her teacher and she gags as soon as they get to the cafeteria. Her PCP put her on Zofran and also discovered she had a UTI for the second time now. Should I have him refer me to a GI Dr?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013