Child diagnosed with costochondritis, has no relief with medicines. What should be done?

this past friday i took my 10 yo daughter to her pediatrician because she was complaining of sharp pain near her rt abdomen . After her exam, the physician thought it was costochondritis and wanted her to rest and take ibuprofen . we have been doing that for the past two days but my daughter says the pain hasn t gotten any better and sometimes feels worse. when should be expect results from the rest and ibuprofen?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013