Child diagnosed with allergic bronchitis, gets cold frequently. Natural preventive measures?

My child is 35 month and local doctor here diagonised as allergic bronchitis . Lot of cold flu followed by sometimes mild bronchitis is happening now and mainly happening in cold and rainy seasons. So is it due to cold or some other allergic chemical or materials. And can you suggest the natural prevention(Not Medicine) or cleanness of homes that we can do not to happen again? Best Regards Rabindra Manandhar
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012