Child diagnosed with allergic asthma, prescribed with a inhaler. Are there any natural remedies?

My 4 year old son is on budecort and Mondeslor for past 2 months. he used to get frequent colds before and he experienced mild discomfort while breathing hence the visit to the doctor who told us he has allergic asthma . I am uncomfortable with the inhaler and I am looking for a natural solution to this. I want to stop the inhaler and try and see how he reacts to Bresol. should I stop one and switch to the other or use them in parallel for a week and then give up on the inhaler?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012