Child diagnosed with Situs Inversus Totalis. Urinates frequently and has fatty globules in it. Advice?

Hello, my daughter is 5 years old, healthy, active. She was diagnosed with Situs Inversus Totalis at age 2. For 3 or 4 days now she has been passing urine frequently, however there is no ketone smell, she does not complain of being thirsty all the time, etc. She is a very tall 5 year old, and has a round abdomen . Today, after her going to the loo, again, I went to inspect the urine again, and noticed fatty globules, is there a need for concern? Please advise, thank you, Tracey
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013