Child diagnosed with Lymph Node TB. Given ATT, had stomach ache and headache. Done LFT that was abnormal. Medication stopped. Will the child be able to tolerate medicines again?

My 5 year old daugther has been diagnosed with Lymph Node TB. She was put on ATT, but she used to complain of stomach ache and headache with the medicines. She was advised a LFT, which did not come normal. The doctor immediately stopped ATT and will resume only after LFT becomes normal. I am now scared if she will be able to tolerate the medicines again.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012