Child diagnosed eardrum burst, clear fluid discharge, severe pain, prescribed amoxicillin. ENT check up required?

Hello Doctor my 5 yrs old daughter was diagnosed for rt eardrum burst by GP last week. She had severe pain with fever before I consulted a doctor. She was on amoxicillin for one week (last week). Now she has no pain and fever, feeling lot better and no hearing loss , but still she has lot of dried drain inside her rt ear, sometimes it drains but very little as unnoticeable. It is been a week now since she had burst and started to drain pus like clear fluid. Is it normal and as she is feeling better with no active complain so should we wait for the eardrum to heal or to consult ENT physician? we live in Canada so it takes one month to get specialist appointment just to provide you our case scenario. please guide me further.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013