Child developed white patches under/near eyes, chin, sudden hair loss. Is there any deficiency?

My 7 yr old daughter has developed white patches under/near her eyes and chin. I have applied hydrocortisone but it's no good.

She also has sudden hair Loss or thinning from everyone around her scalp. Its falling out when brushing and washing. I am very concerned.

Would this be due to immunisation she had two months ago ( chicken pox (varicella) and dtap? All these symptoms have come up after 2 months ago. Or does she have some defiency.... She eats well and is also healthy. She takes her multivitamins etc

What could the cause be?

Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013