Child developed dizziness, stomach pain, nausea, after blood investigation, symptoms remain with fever. What is it?

Hi. My son is 5 and had blood work done yesterday and immediately turned pale complained of dizziness, pain in his stomach with nausea, and weakness (his body felt like jello he couldn't walk) and his skin was very clammy. We want home and he took a 5 hour nap! When he woke up he was still complaining of the same symptoms and didn't want to eat anything. He is still have the same symptoms today and now has a low fever (100.6) and it has been over 24 hours since he's had his blood drawn. I've been waiting for his doctor to call me back for hours and still nothing. What could it be out should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013