Child developed asthma. Prescribed budecort inhaler, montair granules, asthalin, duolin. Do these steroids have side effects?

My daughter is 18 months old. She developed asthama at 12 months age. Before that she never had any complaints. Doctor has advised budecort inhaler 100 mcg (pink coloured) to be given twice 1 day for 6 months and montair granules 4mg (oral) once in a day for 2.5 months. Also, doctor has advised nebulisation with budecort / duolin / budesal / asthalin repsules whenever she feels uneasy / breathe fast. I would like to know what are the side effects of all these steriod being taken by my daugther at so early age? What are the other options available? We are really worried? Please advise. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012