Child dehydrated, vomiting, weakness, traces of ketone in urine, runny stool, dark circles, paleness. What is wrong?

Hi, I took my 3 year old to the doctor she has been vomiting and had diahrea since Saturday and it is now tuesday and they said she had small traces of Ketones in her urine and something in her blood showing she is dehydrated and she is very weak and she is sleepin pretty much 80% of the day and that is NOT normal because usually she is a VERY active child and she has not urinated in almost 48 hours, They had to catherize her at the doctor today to get a urine sample and even it was just barely enough to test..They told me if she gets worse or starts vomiting to take her straight to the ER but they gave her some nausea meds so she says she still feels sick but she has just thrown up a tiny bit but her diahrea has come back and its a runny stool ..And her speech is getting hard to understand and she is 3 but has a vocabulary of a 6 or 7 year old and she keeps complainin her legs hurt and she cant walk far with out almost passin out and is constantly sleeping and her eyes are gettin dark circles and look like their kinda sinkin in and shes mixed and has a very pretty color but the past two days she has been VERY pale and she can barely hold her eyes open for more than 15 or 20 mins and falls back to sleep and is very irritable....Should i go ahead and take her to an Emergency Room and let them chck her out Sincerly, Confused and Scared Mommy
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013