Child dehydrated due to severe vomiting. Reddish blotchy patches around the eyes and neck. Allergy?

my child has been throwing up Since Sunday. I fear she may be severely dehydrated. Just today a couple of hours ago she started getting red blotchy patches around her eyes. And some red spots on her neck ......and it s getting worse. It can t be an allergy ....she hasn t eaten much at all since Sunday. I ve been trying to give her liquids and food and she keeps it down sometimes but most of the time she just throws it back up.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013