Child dead in womb. Found multiple calculi in Gall Bladder. Further?

Sir, With clement and candid I want to elaborate a critical problem.The problem is as follows A lady aged 30 years was in a pregnancy stage.But the child inside the belly was dead.The baby was dead 3 days ago.She is now in Guwahati Medical College(Assam,India).The doctors found multiple calculli in the Gold bladder lumen.Both the Kidneys are mild swollen and echogenic.No calculus or hydronephrosis is seen in both the kidneys.The baby is still inside the belly.Due to these reasons they are not been able for doing operation. So sir kindly give me a suitable advice and help me.Kindly tell me what should I do now?Is it curable?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012