Child cries on moving legs or waist, tests showed positive, S.paratyphi B somatic antigen, got fever, low appetite with medicines. Advice?

Hi Doc, my 10 months baby was already standing by herself for a few seconds, suddenly cannot even hold something to stand or move around objects like she used to anymore. she manage to crawl with difficulties as if in pain, by third day generalized body weakness. The baby cries when ever her waist or legs are moved during diaper change. we consulted a doctor who examined her then requested for Full blood count, urine analysis, CRP , widal, and fasting blood sugar. All test were conducted except for urine bcos we did not succeed to collect urine. All results were either negative or within normal range except for S. paratyphi B somatic(O) antigen which was positive. titre not given. The Doctor prescribed Cepodem, Nifluril and Bio-strath. before I went to the hospital I had started Co-artersian for Malaria and she was on routine Uvesterol and Zymaflour. Today being the fifth day of treatment prescribed by the doctor the baby has loss of appetite since yesterday, even to drink water she only sips a little. two days ago she was stronger , ans played with her brother though the legs were still weak but she managed on her kneels. Today there generalized weakness and she had on and off fever in the last three days with higher temperatures at night. Please could be the cause of the weak limbs, and what do I do since its obvious the antibiotic cannot treat the salmonella infection. Please advice. I tried to submit and have been asked to pay. Sorry I thought its free and besides I dont have any of the cards to be able to meet the payment process. I looked forward to a professional advice from a pediatrician but poverty has deprived me.Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012