Child cries even after breast feeding. Is mother's milk insufficient?

hello sir. nice meeting you. my son is one & half months old . the first two days after his birth i could nt feed him milk secretion was too low for me . later due to bad advises i gave him nan pro 1 through bottles. i fed him about 2 & half ounces in a bottle. after 23 days from his birth he started taking my breast feed. he is sucking about for an hour or so , even then after taking out his mouth he is crying like anything . now my worry is that i dont know whether my milk is insufficient for him , & he is vomitting when ever he is taking the bottle drink and urinating a lot. crying so loudly when urinating. my query is how many times is it adviseable to give a bottle drink a day and is it k to give my feed in the mid of bottle drink .
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012