Child cried immensely after accidentally putting a ear bud, calmed on putting Otocin-o. Ear drum damage?

My 2 year old had put ear bud in right ear ( without my notice) and screamed suddenly and I looked back , she cried a lot and clamed out in 10 mins. We thought to see a child specialist in case any pain reoccurs. As we thought she started crying in her sleep so we gave her ear drops Otocin -O. She clamed down again in 5 min. Now today after three days as soon she slet for her afternoon nap she cried a lot around 20 mins even after putting the drops. I am worried if she has damaged her eardrums. Please advice .... Amrita
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013