Child coughing due to asthma. Have Prescott but forgot dosage. Suggestions?

My son seems to be coughing a bit from asthma ...he s had it before so I know the symptoms. I have all his medication except the ventalin inhaler! I even have all the nebuliser liquid but my nanny forgot the nebuliser! I have flixotide but I know that doesn t help when he is actually coughing. I just gave him a teaspoon of Prescott des because I was desperate and I know it works...but I haven t given it to him in a year and don t remember dosage etc. he is 8 years old. What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013