Child coughing and sneezing. Has stuffy nose, cold sweats. Constipated

I have a 12 day old and she has started coughing a few days ago only a few times a day though. She has been sneezing more, and sounding like her nose is stuffy. But when I use the asporatior nothing seems to change. Her breathing seems a little harder today from how Im seeing her chest move. She also started have cold sweats two nights ago. Her temp is usually steady around 98.6 or so, that is taken from the ear. And the whites of her eyes look almost bluish grey not white. Also been having problems going potty, she is going but was constipated now its kind of watery. She is eatting fine, an seems to be alert but tired.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012