Child continuously suffers with allergies, eczema, seasonal asthma, has small protruding movable lump on neck that pains on touching. Advise?

My son is 4 years old..Has suffered since 5 months old with allergies and excema..Around 2 years old seasonal asthma was added to the mix..He takes 5ml of zyrtec daily and does nebulizer for asthma as needed..His allergies include cats, most trees, most grasses, ragweed, corn products..Has had a small round protruding movable lump on the left side of his neck towards the back of the neck...lately, he says it hurts only when we touch it...i have no insurance and need advice
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012