Child continuously complains of stomach pain, has low appetite, normal stools, take sufficient fluids. Advise?

My daughter is 6 years old, she has been complaining that she feels sick in her tummy for the past 2 weeks, I have taken her to the Dr a week ago and he thinks its just a virus as her tummy and abodoment are soft, but she still feels sick. She has always been a fussy eater and she had intestical cholic as a baby, earlier this year around April she had cryptosporidium and giardia at the same time, she was treated and seemed fine. The sick feeling has only just started in the last two weeks, is this anything to be concerned about as she hasn t had much of an apetite but her stool is normal and she is drinking fluids. Any advise would be appreicated. Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012