Child complains of sporadic leg pain, labs showed high ESR level. Next course of action?

my daughter is 7yrs old and complained of legs hurting this morning and has been a sporadic complaint over the past year. This triggered me to take her to the doctor today and a a blood test was carried out. Her ESR level was above normal at 37. I was told that anything upto 20 is Normal. could you please advise wht this Above Normal rate could indicate in a 7 year old, and wht should be my next course of action?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013