Child complains of regular headache, fever, rash on back, feels dizzy and heaviness in body on walking. Reason and cure?

My son is 7 and ha been sick more on then off since thanksgiving. He complains bout his head hurting everyday. Severely hurting were he come homes from school and goes to bed sometimes .Also he is running 100 in temp and hs gotten up to 102.7. The softer sis its the flu but if so this is his 3rd bout since thanksgiving. Also he has a small rash on his behind. Not bad but I can t seem to get it to go wy. Last thing is when running the low grew fever ns gets up to walk he sis he Is dizzy and his body is heavy .
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013