Child complains of rapid heart beats, feeling of stitch in chest, drinks less fluids and is obese. Cause?

My daughter will be 9 this month. She complains of her heart beating fast and hard sometimes. Other times she gets a stitch in her chest . I timed her heart rate , it came out to be approximately 133 beats per minute. She is not super skinny but just a little heavier than the average girl her age. And I noticed sometimes she will go for hours without drinking fluids. Could the lack of fluids be the cause or should I take her in to her dr.? I can sometimes feel her heart beating hard when she stands close to me as well. Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012