Child complains of random pains with back to back ankle injury, shoulder dislocation, scoliosis. Cause of concern?

I have a 12 yr old daughter that has complained for years about random vague aches and pains. I have mentioned this to her dr but was assured that was normal. Within the last yr she has had an ankle injury in gym, a spontaneous shoulder dislocation during sleep, and most recently while being checked for pneumonia and flu found to have scoliosis during a chest xray . Do I need to be concerned and check for a second opinion
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012