Child complains of leg and tummy pain, walks normally. Is this alarming enough?

My daughter who will be turning 3 years old next month has been saying that her left leg hurts. She has said this more than once, but it is not a constant pain. She does not limp and walks normally. She also tells me that her tummy hurts and that she needs medecine. (She likes medicine, so I m not sure if she is just saying that so I can give her some.) I will be taking her to her pediatrician but wanted to see if I should be worried.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012