Child complains of forehead pain, had hip pain on trying kernig maneuver. Treatment required?

my 5.5 year old daughter just complain about forehead pain, she cried and now she is sleep. nothing unusual, no fever , I just gave her ibuprofen for kids. I am always scared about meningitis so I tried Kernig maneuver and she said she has pain in hip. I tried same maneuver with her 8 years old sister she also said she has pain in upper leg muscle (but this one is not sick). I did Brudzinski s maneuver but that was fine on little one, no stiff neck . can you advice me what to do, shell I take her to hospital?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013