Child complains of forehead pain, fever, tummy pain, excessive sleepiness, taking antibiotics for ear infection. Help?

my 5 year old daughter , forehead hurts, fever ,tummy hurts,not eating,falling asleep during day,a child that never wants to sleep,never complains of hurting has been check,twice but ever thing is fine,then a slight ear infection now on antiboties ,this has been going on for a week been also to ER middle of night screaming with pain,any ideal,other wise health and very active,and eats well,does not eat junk foods or drinks
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012