Child complains of being hot every time. What could be reason?

Hi there my 3 year old son always complains of being hot. It started off a long time ago when he would complain when in his car seat. So now whenever we travel in the car, even if it's freezing he won't have a coat on. When i get him dressed in the morning the second i get a t shirt or even a vest on him he's star to run around saying he's hot and crying. Thinking that it may not be that he is hot and maybe he doesn't like things restricting him i tried putting an opened shirt on him so that he has something on his arms. He still flips out but i make him keep it on. I get evils from other mothers at the park because he has no top on! please help!!!
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013
could be thyroid, go to dr.