Child complaining stomach pain. Should I be concerned, or is this something toddlers do?

Hi, My two and a half year old son keeps telling me his tummy hurts. He s been saying it about once or twice a day for the last three weeks, but he seems totally fine. He s eating, sleeping, potty trained and doing great, not losing weight and still very active. When he points to where it hurts, it is always in the exact same place, about 4 or 5 inches below the sternum. He will sometimes even say tummy hurt. doctor. Should I be concerned, or is this something toddlers do? Thanks, Bekah
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013