Child complaining of stomachache, vomitting, low fever. What could this be?

My eight year old has been complaining of stomache ache, vomiting and a low grade fever for two days now. She had this the beginning of last week got sick all day, then felt better the next day. Now for two day has been feeling bad again. She won t eat, complain all the time her stomache hurts, been running to the bathroom and I can hea r her belly rumble from across the room. What could this be? Should I take her to the doctors or is this some kind of stomache bug?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013
your daughter can have some stomach infection which can be viral or bacterial in nature.
Monitor her temperature 6 hourly and if it is more than 100F give acetaminophen,
Give some anti emetic if vomiting persist.
Maintain her hydration and nutrition by giving fluids,coconut water,curd,rice porridge.

In case symptoms persist get her examined by pediatrician for further management.
Wishing your child good health.
God bless...