Child complaining of stomach pains, headaches, pain in throat, numbness in hands. Suggestions?

My son is 5 in a few days. Since October he has been complaining about stomach pains and headaches . It started with him complaining his back hurt when he urinated. I put it off as a virus but after 6 weeks the back pain had gone away but his stomach pains are getting worse. I took him to see a nurse practitioner, the only appointment I have been able to get, she suggested keeping a food diary as it sounded like an allergy . I have done this for a couple of weeks but there seems to be nothing obvious. His stomach pains are random, any time of day, they can happen up to 3 times a day and sometimes they don t happen for 2 days in a row. They are sometimes so painful he cries out in pain. The pain only lasts a few minutes. He also complains his throat hurts everytime he gets stressed or cries. He has started complaining about numbness in his hands and says his stomach pain now sometimes goes up into his throat and down into his legs. I am now getting told to try cut out dairy to see what happens but I am worried it could be more serious and this will be unnecessary making him live with the pain for longer. Any ideas please?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013