Child complaining of stomach pain. Strong urge to urinate, unable to do. Remedy for the problem?

My daughter is 5 and has complained for a couple days her stomach hurts she hasn t really pin pointed a place (it seems to be in a differant spot every time) now she says her body won t let her go potty (urinate) she has no fever and is still playing she just keeps having a strong urge to urinate and sits down and nothing ? Confused ?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
urinary infection is common in girls.your child is complaining of pain abdomen and urgency,i will suggest you to get examined by a pediatrician,as her urine needs to be checked for infection.In the meantime give her plenty of fluids,fruit juices,coconut water,curd,You can give mefenemic acid for pain.
Your daughter will be fine.
God bless.