Child complaining of stomach ache, cramps. Took medicines, better with vomitting, diarrhoea. Cramps, aching persists. Solution?

Hello doctor, My daughter is 7years old and she has been complaining about stomach ache and cramps past 20 days .From the last 10 days she was suffering from vomiting and loose motions about 3-4 times a day.We did consult the doctor and there are no signs of food poisioning or appendix. The stool( fungal culture) test has been done and it shows candida species(+) other than C. albicans isolated in culture. Ultrasound of USG abdomen has also been done and it shows Mesenteric lymphadenitis. She is been taking MYCOSAT( Nystatin ) -1ml and Flagyl S. - 1tsp and Dompy ( domperidone ) - 1tbsp before food.She is little better with vomiting and loose motions but she s still suffering from cramps and aching once or twice a day. The doctor has asked me to see a surgeoen and I need your suggestion for the same as I am very much worried. Thanking you with regards,
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012