Child complaining of pain in lower stomach. Bottom hurts after bowel movement. What could this be?

My almost three year old son has been complaining about pain in his lower stomach and has not hardly ate anything since it started about four days ago. He had a bowel movement this morning and then cried that his bottom hurt. That s been the first and only time he has complained about that. What could this be? I took him to a doctor that we don t usually use because his doctor was out of town and she said there was nothing to be concerned over but i don t see how this is just nothing.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013