Child complaining of intermittent headaches post bang on the head, has vomiting and diarrhea. Is this due to bang or virus?

Hi my daughter who is 6 hit her head a few weeks ago in the iga. She was fine cried a little. But not for long. I wasn t concerned until the woke up vomiting 6 hours later. I rang med help to get advice on what I should do as I didn t know ifit was an affect from hitting her head. I took her to our local hospital. They kept her for obs n did blood test ectr as she was counting to vomit. They did scan and it was fine. They then transferred her to rch Brisbane as they said if a.nything was to become of it that there is a nuro surgeon there. hours later she became fine n we were sent home. they put it down to concussion Since this has happened she has been complaining of headaces. on n off. She yesterday went to movieworld with her nan who has just rang me saying she is vomiting and has diarrhea . And also said she was standing on a chair m fell and hit her head. I asked if her head hurts she says no and she has no fluid coming from nose or ears and isn t confused. could this have something to do with her head or a virus foimg around??
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012