Child causing problems in school. COmpaining, blaming, confronting teachers. Solution?

My child s 11 years old. cannot stay out of trouble in school. always plame the next person for why he does the things he do. when confronted claims he did not do it. act as if he doesnot remember doing the things that teachers say he has done. Please Help.. not sure if this is a stage or actual serious problem. Signed Frustrated Parent
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query,
Your child needs evaluation for his behavior, to look for any hyperactivity, and for disruptive behaviors by a Pediatrician and a by a clinical psychologist.
If any disruptive behaviors like lying, fighting with peers should be identified early to manage by them with proper counseling and discipline methods.
So consult your Pediatrician for the management.
Hope I have answered your query.